Sunday, November 6, 2011

T - 5 days and counting

I have less than a week until my craft fair. Yesterday I did a mock-up of my booth in my parents' garage and am happy to report that while previously I had been concerned that I didn't have enough stuff, I am pleased with the amount I have after laying everything out.

Any more and I wouldn't have enough room for it all. Which I know that several vendors will have stockpiles of stuff to bring out to fill in empty space, but that's just not me. If I finish with all my current projects that need the last little bit to go then I'll make a few extra items to bring.

Anyways, I'll put the pictures up of my mock-up tomorrow.


Today, I'm quilting The Grinch. He's a mean one [bahaha] at about 65 x 75". I'm currently taking a break and have an ice pack on my back. How pathetic am I! In all fairness, I do have back problems, and have been sewing/quilting literally every hour of every day for about 10 days now. But still. I'm only 22. I applaud any older women [or men!] who quilt, because it is just killing me right now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages from friends :)