Sunday, January 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things [from the past week]

Starbucks and the 2nd book in the Game of Thrones series. Excellent books, excellent latte.
Judge all you want, but Home Depot hot dogs are delicious. Grilled onions are a must. Makes running errands better!
Movie night! We saw Haywire and got to see a girl kick some butt.
Surprise HP package from a friend. She sends me presents in payment for me making her a quilt.
Tumbler blocks for my table topper. I'll be sharing the finished project tomorrow!
Had drinks with friends last night. I'm lucky enough to have a group of friends that has stuck together through high school and college and beyond!
McLovin! Who knew he was a Raiders fan ;)

1 comment:

  1. The Game of thrones books are excellent! But they do make you angry sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)