Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

Tasty fabric of course!




Domestic Bliss
Dear Mr. Claus [zomg, how cute! retro Christmas here I come!]

Michael Miller Cotton Couture [these have a beautiful feel to them]


 

You've Been Jingled [clearly I'm in trouble this Christmas season...]

 

Fly a Kite
Seaside [I need to live in a cottage with a quilt of this on my bed]
More Seaside [I also want all the stripes in the collection!]

Summersville [oook so I want most of the other prints too]
Salt Air [I couldn't find an image of it by itself, but I want the print at top left]


Oh, be still my heart. And my wallet. My birthday is in March? Before most of these will be out. Poo. Can I move my birthday?

**Pictures came from the Fat Quarter Shop [as indicated at the bottom right of photos], the manufacturer websites, and the Summersville photo has the link to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages from friends :)