Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Wow, I feel like I haven't been here in a bit!

The quilt on Friday and the ruffle shirt on Saturday were scheduled posts, and Sunday's post is not usually about sewing.

Also, I haven't sewn in a week and this leads me to drink makes me very sad.

So even though my dining room looks like this...


...and packing should be my main priority right now [t-5 days until the move]...

I'm spending the evening at the sewing machine. For my liver peace of mind.


Project #1: Making a clutch for my sister for Prom on Saturday [cue high school prom nostalgia]


Project #2: Jessica's mini for our personal swap!


And not touching these new fabrics unless I get everything else finished :) Erm, I've petted them, like how you should pet a llama, but I won't cut into them yet.

*Linked up over at Lee's!

3 comments:

  1. 5 days WOW you must be excited!...You can't cut that fabric! That would be llama cruelty! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post seriously cracked me up...
    Also...is the fabric soft like a llama?? Where did it come from, and what are your plans with it!? I can't wait to see, I'm very intrigued by them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh clutch frame look exciting. I really want to try bag making seriously. That llama fabric is awesome. . . like I think it just surpassed the london fabric from your post the other day awesome :P

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)