Saturday, July 7, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things [from the past week]

During my annual re-reading of the Harry Potter series I found out that my trunk of books had this folder of stickers that I never knew about! Yay!

Because sometimes you need a pina colada!

Fourth of July fireworks and paper lanterns! My boyfriend's family puts off their own every year and we gather for good food and company.

My friend's wedding was breathtakingly beautiful, as was she. The middle picture was taken by the guy sitting behind the row of all of us girls that have known her since she was younger, and we were all clapping and crying, and she turned to us with that absolutely excited look.

Spending the evening with friends who are normally scattered across the country, my younger sister, and my very own love. Plus, you know, open bar ;)

Did some quilting today and I have a finish to show later this week!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful week! Your friend looks gorgeous (as do you, I love your dress) and it looks like a very special day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also be more than excited about those HP stickers - and I love your dress for the wedding! The wedding pics are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun week! The wedding looked great! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO jealous about those HP stickers!

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)