Sunday, July 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things [from the past week]

Mustache flask! I was giddy to find it. 

More embroidery. This is another Potter Pattern sneak peek, although not as exciting as the others.

Lots of reading! When I was a kid my parents didn't ground me in the traditional sense - instead they grounded me from accessing my bookshelf. I was [and still am] a voracious reader.

Linen samples from fabrics-store.com! I've gotten two sample cards so far and have decided on Pebble linen [2nd from left] for my king-size bed quilt. But I'm quite smitten with this color card to be it's own quilt palette. Too bad there aren't too many evergreen fabrics out there.

I love cutting coupons. Big grocery trip planned for tomorrow, and not a day too soon, as there are 2 completely empty shelves in my fridge at the moment.

Apologies for the blurry picture, but this is my collection o' projects that I'll be working on this week!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the sneaks! I love reading too! My Father tells me off for reading so much! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo can't wait to see what you do with the Wonderkist!!! love those gnomies...

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)