Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sartorial Saturday - Destash!

Just popping in for a moment:

1. I got some super exciting apparel-making news yesterday that involved a delightful conversation with an editor and an introduction to the head of a fabric company. I know, I'm so mean to tell you that and then tell you that I can't say any more than that...


2. The Schoolhouse Tunic Sew-Along starts on Monday! I'm so excited! Check in Monday morning for my post about sizing and how to cut out your pattern.

 

3. I'm destashing a couple cuts of fabric that I'd bought to make clothing and it has just sat around feeling unloved. So I figured I'd pass it along if you're so inclined. I just have two cuts of quilting cottons listed in my Etsy shop, but I'm debating listing some AMH voile also. Check out the 2 yards of Washi listed here and the 1.5 yards of Cabana Blooms stripe here.

I'm headed to an Oktoberfest party...Ich liebe Bier! :)

1 comment:

Messages from friends :)